Once again, the homebrew program with a load of great features has been updated.
Fixes found in 3.05
- Added extra checking to the image parser code to hopefully stop more freezes.
- Added back in ability to create lowercase filenames that are short.
- Added bad file check to gba_nds_fat so corrupt files shouldn’t freeze DSO anymore.
- Added ability to download files on web browser.
- Added auto-hide setting to web browser.
- Changed default progress color on web browser to be more visible.
- Changed all audio formats that read on interrupt to read from a buffer.
- OGG, AAC, M4A files play faster now.
- OGG, AAC, M4A, MP3 files more stable.
- Fixed a bug in the downloader code that added garbage extensions to some images, making sites crash.
- Fixed a bug in the mp3 player that detected some stereo songs as mono, decreasing the quality.
- Fixed directory sort order bug.
- Fixed bug where sites using <script src=”file” /> notation would not render.
- Fixed a few buffer overflows in web browser which should increase stability.
- Fixed a bug where uppercase hex digits converted to zeros in WEP keys.
- Fixed not being able to clear WEP keys.
- Fixed issue with random freezes while using the touchscreen in the sound player.
- Fixed random seek crashes with aac/ogg/flac/m4a.
- Fixed link issue with some php links.
- Fixed a bug with saving favorites.
- Fixed a bug where the cursor wouldn’t auto-scroll when editing text.
- Fixed a disappearing cursor bug with fixed width text editing.
- Fixed a bug with sites that used bad tags like <br/> instead of <br />.
- Fixed a bug that allowed todo’s with illegal characters to be created.
- Fixed a crash bug with small png images that run out of memory.
- Fixed several out of memory crashes with web browser in general.
Powered by ScribeFire.