- Note: I didn't do as mentioned in the previous tweet. I just encountered that after trying to extract a .zip and wondered what was wrong. 4 hours ago
- ProTip: Don't name your FOLDER <name>.zip and compress it into a .zip file. You have to be a special n00b if you ever do that. 4 hours ago
- #ThatAwkwardMoment when you try to unzip a compressed file before it's finished downloading... 5 hours ago
- Meanwhile, in Excitementville, USA... http://t.co/alb04qkOp5 8 hours ago
- RT @Mental_Gamers: Top Gear: Race The Stig App Available - j.mp/Pe6RoQ #Gaming 10 hours ago
Personal Flickr photographs, videos and text are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
All other images and text remains copyright of the original owner/creator/source.
Category Archives: Xbox 360
Well, the wife did when she went to town and visited the Post Office for me. When the postie knocked the door on Tuesday, he couldn’t have knocked very hard or I’d have heard it. he was delivering a parcel … Continue reading
It’s a sad day for videogames, Disney has decided to close LucasArts, so anything and everything that was in development will unlikely see the light of day, which apparently was a couple of Star Wars games including the anticipated Star … Continue reading
I was attempting to get a bit artsy and photographic with some gaming controllers for the sake of having a laugh and something to do. So for the sake of fun and my attempt at ‘photography’, I present to you, … Continue reading
Thankfully, one of the games which is backwards compatible with the Xbox 360 is The Urbz: Sims in the City, I’d found it in a CEX without too many scratches on the disk and although I’d started playing it some … Continue reading
I had played so much of Oblivion before having to start again, but one thing I never noticed before were the many references to Skyrim, things people say, right down to even Dragonborn being mentioned and even decorations on things … Continue reading
Had a go at Skyrim on the laptop, it kind of runs OK with everything low, the main problem is there seems to be a slight delay with a controller, mostly with the right stick which is used to look … Continue reading